Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whoa, Nelly!

Needless to say, after today's agility class, I no longer have worries about Cedar's ability to do the teeter. I was worried that she wouldn't be able to transfer her confidence on the tippy board to the full-sized see saw, but she was GREAT! By the end of the session, she was driving confidently to the teeter, riding it down a significant "tip" (not full height, obviously, but about half way) and going into 2 on/2 off position. There was none of the panic, scrambling, or avoidance behavior that she expressed a few weeks ago when we first tried this obstacle.

I am so proud!

Now I just have to work on getting her to stop being such a tunnel sucker.... that's our homework for the next few weeks until the next set of classes start :) I also have the lofty goal of training her through at least 6 straight poles by then, too. We'll see how that goes. I've got a lot on my plate right now!

No comments: