Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Well, I've Finally Done It.

I've officially taken the cutest picture of Cedar, ever.



*dies*

Isn't she darling? <3

I spent a good part of the afternoon messing around with the settings on my camera. It was fun and interesting for sure... and I got some pretty good pictures out of it, too :). Cedar is a great subject to photograph... maybe because she's had a camera shoved in her face almost every day for 2 1/2 years? :D

Oh, and she's beautiful, too. That helps <3


If I learned anything today, it's that thus far I certainly haven't been doing my camera justice in any way. Now to get a few better lenses... hmmmmmmmm.

Sometimes I got nice pictures like this...






Sometimes the results were a little less, er, impressive ;)


:-|

Of course, no photography session would be complete without a little senseless dog torture. At least, according to Cedar.


Good thing for her, she got plenty of this as payment for her modeling services:


This picture makes me happy, even though it sucks.


Why, you ask? Well, two weeks ago, Cedar wouldn't have set foot anywhere near the tippy board. Now, she runs to a 2 on/2 off position with one command of "spot"... and will rock the board with her front OR back feet. Good girl, Cedar!

4 comments:

Emma Rose said...

She IS gorgeous. Absolutely!
Very nice photos :)

JoeC said...

cedar is the coolest dog in the world!!!

SprinklerBandit said...

That is a great shot of her. So fun!

Ferreh Hiatt said...

Hello! I am in the process of writing an article for The Stockdog Journal about stockdog blogs. I have been writing my own stockdog blog (www.thestockdogdiaries.com) for about a year now and have become a fan of many other stockdog related blogs. It is a very interesting venture and I find it very intriguing how different bloggers use their stockdog blogs for different things.

I would absolutely appreciate it if you would be willing/able to take a few moments to answer the questions below in regards to your blog. I hope to be able to include as many different bloggers as possible, as well as their blog addresses. If you do not wish for your blog address to be published, please let me know and I will gladly follow your wishes!

*********************

How long have you been writing your blog?

Why did you decide to start a blog about your dogs?

What is the main focus of your blog?

How often do you post/update your blog?

What kind of feedback have you gotten?

What has surprised you most about the blog?

Do you have ads on your blog?

Do you charge for people to read your blog? If so, why?

What stockdog blogs do you subscribe to?

Do I have permission to print your blog address with my article?

***********************

Responses can be emailed to me at waylonaussies@gmail.com

Thanks!

Ferreh Hiatt
Waylon Australian Shepherds