Saturday, December 19, 2009

Quick Update

Well, I made it!

I got through my first semester of grad school and teaching. What a ride! I just submitted my grades for my ENGL 101 students yesterday afternoon. I'm officially FREE until January 19th! Woot!

Unfortunately, I haven't had much time for my dogs over the past few months, but I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with them over my break. I'm going to take Mossy home for a few weeks over Christmas, too. I sure miss that little bugger. :( He's doing really great in training, though. I'm so proud of him. Cedar's doing awesome in agility; she really loves it. Maybe I'll actually have the time to finish training her 2x2 weaves over break. That would be awesome!

Things are going pretty well here. My house looks like it was hit by a Brit Lit tornado, but I'm hoping to get it cleaned up over the weekend and maybe even decorated for Christmas. My friend Mollie and I did get in a car accident a few days ago. Her car, unfortunately, is pretty beat up. Thankfully, it runs fine still, but the back end is all crunched up.

Sorry for the lack of any profound "doggie" thoughts in this post. I'm hoping to go out to Dianne's soon so maybe I'll have something interesting to say then :)

Later!

No comments: