Friday, June 26, 2009

Reality Hits

This blog is almost completely non-dog related...

Well, the class I'm teaching this fall officially is up for enrollement... there are two students signed up!

Photobucket

Which means that my teaching assistantship is actually real. I'm going to teach college. Students are actually PAYING to learn from me...er, well, technically they're paying BSU, but BSU is paying me. I feel mostly like a fraud at this point. Hell, I'm still a student myself, what business do I have teaching English composition?!

Photobucket

I'm both excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait for August to roll around!

P.S. Moss is 6 months old today! I will probably post another blog or at least add to this one later... but alas, have to get back to work!

3 comments:

BCxFour said...

Ellie - this is WONDERFUL! You are going to be a great teacher, I just know it. You are fully qualified and completely capable of teaching. When I stood in front of my students for the first time (I taught college A&P, Medical Ethics and Medical Terminology) I thought I was going to wet my pants. I firmly believe in the phrase "fake it till you make it" so when you feel doubtful or scared - just fake it till you believe you are right where you belong!

SprinklerBandit said...

It's pretty unreal to see your name there... Makes me want to sign up, haha.

JoeC said...

Congrats!!!!