Sunday, July 12, 2009

They say it's yer birthday

My beautiful girl, Cedar, is two years old today. I can't believe it. Cedar is my heart dog and together, we've begun the "journey" into herding and sheepdog trials. Without her, I wouldn't have Moss, nor would I have met all the new friends I have over this past year. I thank her for that. Cedar gets her own can of tuna tonight, and I think we're going to take the dogs down to the creek to play.

Happy Birthday to my ball crazy, water obsessed, balance challenged, wicked smart, incredibly sweet "problem child!"

Seems like just yesterday that she was this tiny...

8 wks
Photobucket

Photobucket

15 wks
Photobucket

5 months
Photobucket

6 months
Photobucket

8 months
Photobucket

Our first, not so great, exposure to stockwork... O.o
alt="Photobucket">

She's improved 10000000000000000x since we first started out, though :)...
From Blogger Pictures


From Journeys With Cedar...and Moss!


Happy Birthday, girl!
From OR Coast June 09

3 comments:

JoeC said...

Happy Birthday Beat Cakes! Love ya, you little crack head.

Chasing The Dog said...

Happy Birthday!

Emma Rose said...

Happy Birthday. Cedar is beautiful! I had my first go-round with sheep yesterday. Maybe someday I'll be as good as Cedar. We can only hope!